Thursday, March 5, 2015

Entry 010 - Prototype almost done

First of all I'd like to apologize for the lack of information recently. I would have loved to share all I did, but once I've gotten into a certain kind of workflow, there is no time for writing any news... there is but only time for working. So what have I been working on exactly?

In-Editor Screenshot - Current Prototype Status

Actually quite a lot, new features have been implemented while otheres have been improved. And all of that to achieve one big goal: making a working and playable prototype of SPLIT. For the moment I can't tell much except that I am in the polishing phase which is gonna take a bit more time BUT once I am finished, you'll get a full video showing the current state of the project. Anyways, I don't wanna leave you with nothing, therefore the little in-editor screenshot as a little tease.

Stay tuned,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment